The Juho Rissanen room is characterful space whose special features include the stage at the front of the space – which also saw plenty of action during its heyday – and the paintings donated by the artist Juho Rissanen.
The space lends itself to a variety of uses: it can function as a stage for informative programmes and exhibitions, but also for festive occasions from cocktail parties to candlelit dinners.
Hybrid solutions for Juho Rissanen
Are you planning a hybrid event? Do you need some participants to come together under one roof while some join in via remote connections?
The conference room Juho Rissanen is equipped for a max. 90 participants (class-room style) or 100 (theatre style), with a possibility for remote participation. The unique personality of the space and the impressive lighting create a pleasant working environment. A good PA system and effective lighting tools ensure a high-quality video stream. For additional information, read here
Size and location
- Maximum capacity:
- Area (m²):
- Height (m):
- 3,9 m underneath beam, 3,1 m underneath lamps
- Length x width (m):
- 13,2 m x 9,4 m
- Basic equipment:
- data projector, screen (fixed, width 305 cm, height 300 cm), PA system, Wi-fi
- general lighting
- basic electricity, electric power on stage
- General info:
- induction loop available on request, intercom on the 1,5. floor lobby
- Group tables:
- 72 (6 persons/table group)
- metal, without armrests, padded seats
- Conference tables:
- W 120 cm, D 45 cm, H 72 cm
- Chairman’s table:
- W 120 cm, D 60 cm, H 72 cm, front panel
- General info:
Room has a stage (not in use).
Lift 2: W 110 cm, D 210 cm, H 217 cm, door W 80 cm and H 200 cm, capacity 1000 kg
Nearest toilets in the entrance hall and on the 2,5. floor