Paasin Kellari, decorated inspiringly in the spirit of the 1950s with a modern twist, provides an excellent setting for the various celebrations and evening events of your company. With its nostalgic circus atmosphere, Paasin Kellari is an experience.
In the mornings, Paasin Kellari functions as the breakfast room for Scandic Paasi. The restaurant also serves Paasitorni’s conference guests as a lunch restaurant, in which the guests can enjoy an ample and tasty buffet lunch.
Size and location
- Maximum capacity:
- Area (m²):
- Height (m):
- at the lowest point Paasin Kellari 1: 2,5 m, Paasin Kellari 2: 2,2 m
- Length x width (m):
- Paasin Kellari 1: 14 m x 16,3 m. Paasin Kellari 2: 19,6 m x 7,2 m
- Basic equipment:
- data projector, screen and PA system available on request, stereo system provided for background music, Wi-fi
- general lighting (dimming available)
- basic electricity
- Group tables:
- 186 (2-4 persons/table)
- without armrests, padded seats
- Conference tables:
- W 120 cm x D 75 cm or W 90 cm x D 90 cm
- General info:
- Two restaurant halls to be used together or separately. Fixed furniture.
Lifts: hotel lift from hotel Scandic Paasi or from the conference centre Lift 2: W 110 cm, D 210 cm, H 217 cm, door W 80 cm and H 200 cm, capacity 1000 kg
Nearest toilets adjoining Paasin Kellari 2, toilet for disabled on the 0. floor